Do you have a passion for Construction and looking to work for a reputable contractor? We have a new role with a contractor that requires a Carpenter immediately!
- Location: Haywards Heath
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Pay rate: £18 - £20 (CIS Available)
- Randstad CPE contact: Harry Cork (Brighton office)
A well established contractor who works across sussex
Working as a carpenter our client will be looking for you to assist in completing 1st and 2nd fix works for a project in Haywards Heath
- Ideally you will have previous experience working in a carpentry role completing 1st and 2nd fix.
- You will be confident in all aspects of carpentry specifically you will be confident working on 2nd Fix.
- You will have your own tools that are 110v.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside them.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete additional duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a Carpentry position
- You will have a CSCS Ticket
- Strong work ethic in a team
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call on for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'