Location: Central London & Within M25 Area
Salary: £1,600 to £2,000 per week
Benefits: Company Vehicle, IPad and Phone (rental fee applicable), Company Uniform, Onsite Canteen, Gym and Free personal training sessions
The Pimlico Group are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for a fully qualified Domestic Carpenter.
You will undertake domestic repair, maintenance and refurbishment to a very high standard in top residential premises throughout central London. Our Carpenters price their own jobs and take payment on completion. All applicants must be motivated and be able to provide excellent levels of customer service.
- Have a full UK manual driving licence
- Have served a full trade apprenticeship
- Have the equivalent to 5 years post qualification work experience
- Have experience of high end domestic repair, maintenance and refurbishment
- Have experience pricing jobs
- Willing to work in and around Central London
- Willing to work overtime and be on call if required
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Joinery experience
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2 minimum
The Pimlico Group has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.