Extensive carpentry role, which enterprises the employee to be able to complete a range of tasks in various areas. So the individual must have experience in commercial backgrounds
At this point In time we are currently looking for a carpenter in a commercial role, in which the client is respectable of employees and also fun at times.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Undertaking vast amount of tasks in planned and reactive maintenance.
* 1st and 2nd fix carpentry.
* Extensive and developed experience in the trade
The successful candidate will be:
* Someone who can start immediately.
* Someone who has experience in commercial settings.
* Willing to liaise with the client to ensure the efficiency of work.
- Agile in the way you work.
- Level 3 city and guilds in carpentry.
- Someone who has retail experience.
This role is an exciting placement, which is desired by most carpenters due to the prestigious company, and its external benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'