Girling Jones are recruiting for a Carpenter to join the team of a Dorset based building and maintenance contractor. The role will be to carry out responsive repairs within domestic properties throughout the Dorset region.
Duties will include:
- Responsive maintenance (day to day repairs)
- Maintenance within void properties
- General carpentry
- Painting, tiling
- Ordering materials
- General maintenance repairs
You will need:
- NVQ or City & Guilds in Carpentry or time-served
- Experience working in a similar role
- Ideally multi skilled
- Clean driving license (Vehicle supplied)
- To be multi skilled, ideally plastering, plumbing, tiling, painting
- CSCS card (desirable)
- Own tools
If you are interested in this role please click on "apply" now to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Millard for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'