Girling Jones are looking for experienced and qualified carpenters for a job in Exeter. This is a good opportunity to get in with a large client of ours who cover Devon and Somerset. They have multiple running projects so potential to continue on for the right candidates. You will be undertaking all aspects of new build carpentry, including framing, studwork and some second-fix including roofing, internal floors.
You must have:
- Full PPE including hard hat, high vis, gloves, glasses, long shirt & long t-shirt
- CSCS card and NVQ 2 or 3 in Carpentry
- Ability to work independently without constant guidance.
What we will offer you:
- Consistent work throughout South West
- Friendly agency staff, who put your best interests before anything else.
- Good hourly wage.
If this sounds like the right position for you, feel free to click "Apply now" and I'll give you a call as soon as possible.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"