Do you have experience with 2nd fix carpentry and small remedial repairs and basic plumbing and tiling?
Then this Multi Trade role may be perfect for you, based across the Fareham area paying up to £16 per hour.
- Working for a reputable contractor with a busy work schedule, where the role is maintenance you would be more in a customer facing role on reactive maintenance and repairs
- Undertaking kitchen fitting and a number of remedial repairs
- Small remedial repairs and planned maintenance
- Would be ideal to have a knowledge of plumbing a kitchen and bathroom
- Tiling a bathroom and kitchen
- Time Served/NVQ qualified Carpenter or Tradesman
- Full tool set
- Full driving license
- Own vehicle
This is an ongoing role for the right candidate with a reputable client, who have a full order book and offer progression within the company. This will be for a full time contracting role with the opportunity to be taken on perm, the role will be ongoing and they are looking for additional candidates to start asap.
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Dan Winzar on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job