SOS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Carpenters for our client based in Poole.
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a Carpenter to work for our client based in Poole, Dorset!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Second fix / Final fit. To fit out cabins (bedrooms), galleys (kitchens), lounges, crew quarters, doors, furniture, upholstered panels and bathrooms to a very high standard of finish through excellent application of scribing and classic carpentry techniques.
- Akin to shop and kitchen fitting, applicants will work in teams led by a Team Leader to construct ready for dispatch.
- Applicants need the ability to read and understand scaled drawings (1:10s), plus, the competence to work within tight tolerances with high value lacquered veneers and solid wood products.
- Building to the required quality standard to defined deadlines is a key element of the role.
- On the job coaching will be provided to those unfamiliar with the required sector construction methods.
- Skilled or semi-skilled Carpentry
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to work to a high standard of finish by hand and have your own tools
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 a year dependent on experience - Permanent
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job