Caribbean Travel Specialist up to £29k plus comm London
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for those looking to create the ultimate itineraries in luxury and relaxation holidays to the Carribean. Travel Specialists with a passion for opulent travel and the ambition to make every memory count required.
The Caribbean Travel Specialist will take responsibility for all current and future clients’ experiences from the moment clients initially contact them through the various channels, arranging and confirming their travels, making contact upon their return, and setting up the next experience
Using your in-depth knowledge of the destination, personal insight and passion for travel, the service delivered should be consistently exceptional. This is measured through an ability to convert enquiries into profitable sales and deliver against expectations of consistently high client satisfaction and promote repeat business.
- Respond to all new sales enquiries received via email, online, LiveChat or via telephone message.
- To expediently, professionally and politely answer all telephone calls, including those overflowing from other teams.
- At the earliest opportunity, to call clients who have requested a brochure with a view to nurturing this initial enquiry in to an active sales lead.
- Use effective questioning techniques to effectively establish client requirements and then use your product knowledge to create a bespoke itinerary, matching these established preferences and requirements.
- To proactively ensure familiarity with all products in your region – most specially those promoted on the website, in brochures, magazines and any other marketing collateral, including special offers.
- To routinely attend product training sessions, including participating on company sponsored Educational trips.
- Ensure that itinerary proposals, with quote, are produced and delivered to the client within 24hrs - if this is not possible, then the client must be kept up to date with progress.
- To call the client pre-travel (2/3 days) and post-travel (2/3 days) to seek feedback, pre-empt any problems and maintain a courteous relationship.
- Take responsibility for any post-travel problem solving in a professional, expedient and diplomatic manner, always looking to exceed expectations and deliver total client satisfaction.
Standards of Performance
- Adhere to hours of work as the company requires, maintaining optimum cover for client enquiries.
- Meet client and colleague expectations by maintaining a professionally consistent attitude towards your work.
- Well-travelled & have comprehensive knowledge of deluxe travel products
- Minimum 4 years Retail / Tour operating
- Must be numerate with attention to both top & bottom line
- Must be able to converse with demanding – high spend clientele
- Articulate, well organised and present the product to the highest of standards
- Working knowledge of an Airline CRS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job