Cargo Traffic Manager
We have a rare opportunity for those who have solid experience within cargo operation area.
This role is to start with 2 years contract.
Our client is one of internationally operating corporates with branches all over the world.
This role is to manage to operate air cargo traffic and transit shed warehouse in order to support to
maximize company’s Import & Export revenue with full responsibility.
- Operate cargo traffic office for both export and import.
- Deal with Customs, Department of Transport, Civil Aviation Authority and HAL for air cargo transportation and own transit shed operation.
- Manages staff performance and identifies training needs.
- Maximises utilisation of aircraft capacity and enhances competitiveness of Company product
- Working as a team leader with the business, and show flexibility when required to meet all aspect of flight operations.
- Develop and empower the Assistant Managers and Supervisors
- Ensures Cargo Procedures Manual is adhered to in all Operations activities.
- Monitors handling agents’ performance and ensures specified standards met.
- Manages UK Cargo Expenditure Budget
- Co-ordinates processing of information relating to Cargo traffic and prepares monthly management report to head office and General manager.
- Experience of air cargo traffic manager in international airlines or Ground Handling Agent which runs own transit shed at Heathrow are required.
- Leadership and management skills are essential in Operations Management and so you must be able to demonstrate previous experience of managing people, including performance assessment.
- familiar is current computer and IT skill within air cargo industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Able to provide flexibility in different rolls.
- Able to work under pressure
- Looks to improve efficiency and quality of service
- Current full driving licence
- Criminal Record Check. (Airside Pass)
- Salary - £45-50,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Working hour - 9:00-17:30, Monday to Friday. Occasionally shift work required between 5am to 2pm and 12pm to 10pm including weekend/public holidays.
- Benefits - Annual leave 24 days (plus public holidays), increasing to 25 days in the 2nd year, Private medical, Pension, and other discounted available after probation period
- Location - Hatton Cross
For more details, please contact us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we’re afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs. Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- Air Freight
- Traffic Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'