MSC UK - Cargo Solutions Co-ordinator
MSC UK prides itself on being the 'Employer of Choice’ within the shipping industry and we have an exciting opportunity for a Cargo Solutions Co-ordinator, to join our Operations team. The successful applicant will seek cargo solutions including damage devan/repacks, cross docking, lashing and securing along with out of gauge cargo combined with 3rd party and owned depot support.
We believe the successful Cargo Solutions Co-ordinator should have the following skills:
- Knowledge and experience of the depot, warehousing and transportation industry
- Specific knowledge of loading and unloading unitised cargo.
- Ability to build positive operational relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Experience in dealing with accounts/invoicing
- Ability to perform under pressure.
The key tasks for the Cargo Solutions Co-ordinator role are:
- Focal point for owned and third party depot locations in terms of working relationships, developments and day to day support.
- Produce weekly and monthly depot activity reports for senior management review.
- Liaise with Import and Export customer services departments arranging transportation and loading/unloading of cargo.
- To supply quotations internally and externally for the transportation and loading/unloading of cargo.
- To build relationships with UK haulage companies and warehousing companies to facilitate cross docking and transportation.
- To produce monthly profit/loss reports as required.
- Review and pass incoming costs for payment approval.
- Arrange and oversee the devanning of damaged containers in Ports, depots and warehousing facilities.
So if you feel that you are the Cargo Solutions Co-ordinator we are looking for then please apply now, all application should be received by Frday 23rd March 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job