This is an excellent opportunity to join he UK’s leading Education Agency, to build professional relationships with local schools with the opportunity to be flexible around your own availability.
As a caretaker you will be responsible for opening and locking up of schools and general site maintenance.
Your roles may include:
• Ordering cleaning and maintenance supplies.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
• Keeping first aid boxes stocked.
• Responding to defects around the school.
• Checking alarms.
• Being a key holder.
You will have the following:
• COSHH training is desirable.
• A sound understanding of relevant health and safety regulations.
• Experience as a caretaker or other site maintenance responsibilities.
We are dedicated to safeguarding and all applicants will be invited to a face to face registration interview – we will obtain two years worth of satisfactory references and a fully enhanced DBS check if you are not already registered with the update service.
Why work for Reed Education?
• Competitive daily pay rates
• Work with a consultant that has 7 years experience working in education as a teacher
• We are dedicated to your needs and will work with you to find you ideal position!
• Refer a friend scheme – earn yourself £100 capital bonds when referring candidate to us
• CV advice and formatting
• Interview preparation.
Please send an up to date CV to Nick Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270619314 today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job