OSR are recruiting for an experienced caretaker for a permanent position on the outskirts of Wymondham. You will ensure the site is well maintained, safe, and clean. You will ideally have a background of caretaking in an educational setting.
- Building Maintenance and New Work; which may include building maintenance, repairs, refurbishments, replacing electrical consumables, bleeding radiators, general handyman responsibilities, cleaning gutters, repairing fenes etc.
- Security, Fire, and Access; which may include locking/unlocking the site, setting ant-intruder alarms, general site security, testing Fire and Security Alarms, making sure alarms are up to standard.
- Setting up for events
- Heating, Hot Water, and Services; which may include ensuring provision of heating / hot water / cold water, and attending to/ re/setting the boilers as needed
- Health and Safety of Site; which may include, reporting any breaches of Health and Safety Regulations to management, PAT testing (Training will be provided for this)
- Site Cleanliness; which may include, refuse removal arrangements, litter collection/disposal, collection/removal of broken furniture/equipment, clearing external surfaces from leaves/littler/debris
- Porterage; which may include transportation of furniture around the site.
- £18,812 - £19,188 salary
- 37.5 hours p/week
- Own transport needed due to the site being located 5 miles outside of Wymondham town centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'