Talent84 are recruiting for a caretaker for at least 4 weeks between the hours of 8am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
A hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated person to act as caretaker/handyman
Duties and Responsibilities
Cleaning duties will include the following:
- To clean designated areas of the office to the highest possible standards
- Mopping and buffing hard floor surfaces
- Buffing and maintaining flooring
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Wiping, polishing, dusting of designated areas
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Cleaning of toilets and toilet areas, and replenishment of paper towels, toilet rolls and other disposables.
- Cleaning of internal glass, internal and external door glass and internal side of external windows
- Cleaning of external windows at ground level as necessary
- Straightening furniture and general tidying up of designated areas
- Clean facilities regularly
- Regularly perform maintenance jobs and light repairs
- Regularly perform various landscaping tasks
- Fill gaps and provide painting services
- Perform lightning installation and carpeting
- Repair equipment and various machines and appliances
- Identify, document and report maintenance and repair work
- Suggest additional repairs when identified and needed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'