My client is looking for a caretaker on a contract basis to start immediately in Denton. If interested, please get in contact ASAP. AN ENHANCED DBS IS REQUIRED.
General Overview of roles:
- The role covers all aspects of general site management including, planned and reactive building maintenance, porterage, security, reception.
- To ensure security of the building at all times.
- To maintain the site visitor book including signing in of contractors.
- Carrying out work safely and efficiently as directed by the Site Manager or other manager as well as using your own initiative.
- Ensuring all equipment used is in good repair and used to company /manufacturer's instructions.
- Maintain all company documentation in accordance with required contractual and legal standards.
- Carry out any reactive tasks that may be required during the school day.
- To lock and unlock the building.
- Report any accidents, near misses, health and safety or environmental issues to the Accident Reporting Helpline or to the Site Manager.
- Manage any external contractors on site to company and guidelines and issue permits to access as required.
- Carry out meter readings on a monthly basis.
- Complete planned maintenance as directed including; emergency light testing, fire alarm testing, L8 testing, biomass maintenance etc.
- Provide a customer focused presence to the site.
- Complete minor works as required including painting and putting up notice boards etc.
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Manage the building when Community Use is present on site.
Pay rate - £8-10 per hour, depending on experience + holiday pay.
Working hours: Standard hours
If interested in this role, please send your CV or contact Liv ASAP on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'