They say a bad workman always blames his tools. If you are the kind of workman/woman that never blames their tools and takes pride in their work then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a caretaker on behalf of a school in Bristol. Based in a good location, the school benefits from on site parking and is easily accessible by public transport. You will assist with general maintenance of the school and be responsible for opening up the school every day. This is a full time role, hours start at 6am and finish at 2pm. The school are looking for someone to start immediately.
Duties will include:
- Locking/unlocking school buildings
- Routine inspections of buildings to assess any maintenance required
- Carrying out appropriate tests (fire alarm, water etc)
You will be expected to work under the supervision of other caretakers to ensure the upkeep of a high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and security to the school. To provide a clean and safe learning environment for the pupils
- Excellent location with easy transport links
- possibility of flexibility with hours
- small friendly team
- good rate of pay
- Physical fitness, encompassing the ability to bend, stretch, lean and carry heavy and awkward items
- The ability to prioritise own workload and work unsupervised
- Recent experience of caretaking or similar role
- Enhanced DBS certificate or willingness to undertake one
This is an excellent role for someone with experience to work as part of a friendly team in a great setting
If this sounds like an opportunity you can't miss out on, contact Michelle Gubbins on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'