Are you good with your hands? Do you have experience of maintaining property and equipment within a school or similar environment? We are looking to recruit a caretaker on behalf of a school in Bath. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to fit work around other commitments. Based in a good location, the school benefits from on site parking and is easily accessible by public transport. You will assist with general maintenance of the school and be responsible for locking up the school every evening after the lettings have taken place. The hours are 4.30pm to 9.30pm with occasional overtime available on a Saturday.
Duties will include;
- Locking/unlocking school buildings
- Routine inspections of buildings to assess any maintenance required
- Carrying out appropriate tests (fire alarm , water etc)
You will be expected to work under the supervision of other caretakers to ensure the upkeep of a high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and security to the school. To provide a clean and safe learning environment for the pupils
- small school set in the beautiful City of Bath
- possibility of flexibility with hours
- small friendly team
- good rate of pay
- Physical fitness, encompassing the ability to bend, stretch, lean and , carry heavy and awkward items
- The ability to prioritise own workload and work unsupervised
- Recent experience of caretaking or similar role
- Enhanced DBS certificate or willingness to undertake one
This is an excellent role for someone with experience to work as part of a friendly team in a great setting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'