Rock Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of their long standing clients who have a new exciting opportunity for a caretaker to join their team!
Personal Requirements: A hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated person to act as a caretaker/cleaner willing to uphold the professional company ethos and support the aims and values of the organisation.
Hours of Work: The working week will be Monday-Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm with 1 hour Lunchbreak
Pay: Permanent position paying £11.50 per hour with immediate start
Location: Eastleigh - Chandlers Ford
Additional Information: Full uniform will be supplied
Duties and Responsibilities
Cleaning duties will include the following:
- To clean designated areas to the highest possible standards
- Buffing and maintaining flooring within the building
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Wiping, polishing, dusting of designated areas
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Cleaning of toilets and toilet areas, and replenishment of paper towels, toilet rolls and other disposables
- Straightening furniture and general tidying up of designated areas
- Upkeep and general care of the internal and external areas of the building
- Ensuring that external rubbish is stored appropriately
- Sweep yards, pick up litter and be responsible for the removal of all debris from paths, grassed areas, flowerbeds and all entrances.
- To empty internal communal rubbish bins daily and work with pupils and staff on recycling initiatives.
- Carrying out minor repairs to property, fixtures, fittings and equipment, which are not beyond the scope of an unskilled handyman.
- Drawing the attention of the appropriate persons, to any repairs or maintenance work, which is beyond the competence and responsibility of Caretaking staff.
- Ensure that all refuse is disposed of promptly and stored away from the main building
- Ensure that clear passage is maintained on fire escape routes
- Grounds Maintenance
- Keep all hard surfaces free of moss and weeds
- Make safe any hazards and ensure that the area is cordoned off
Skills & Experience
- A good self-manager
- Strong service ethos is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- A practical approach to issues and challenges
- A desire to make a difference every day
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'