Are you an experienced Caretaker looking for your new role, or just looking for a change in career? Reed Education Stoke are always on the lookout for new and experienced people for roles within education.
If you are looking for a new role then why not get in touch and see how we can help you find your next position.
Site managers or caretakers play a vital role in schools being responsible for the maintenance and security of school buildings. They often take over the management of frontline caretaking, cleaning and security of buildings.
What’s often involved?
- Setting the priorities for maintenance and repairs
- Carrying out basic repairs
- Managing access to the premises and maintaining security
- Cleaning or supervising cleaning
- Planning site use and development
- Championing health and safety around the school, and supervising external contractors
- Managing site staff
Skills and experience you will need
- Be able to work flexibly
- Have basic DIY skills
- Be reasonably fit to cope with the lifting and carrying involved
Why Reed Education:
• Your own personal consultant
• Great knowledge of the industry which is second to none
• Flexible working hours to suit your needs
• Competitive salaries fitting to your skills and experience
• Assignments local to you
• Opportunities to widen your experience
• 24 hour, 7 days a week service
Reed Education are constantly on the look-out to help people looking for a new role, if the above sounds like a role that would fit you or you hold the skills required then get in touch now by clicking Apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"