The purpose of the Caretaker role is to be responsible for the Cleanliness, upkeep and maintenance of the entire club. The role will be to ensure customers comfort, satisfaction and safety with the aim of first port of contact to daytime customers. The caretaker will have key holder responsibility and be accountable to stock and club safety in the absence of the Club Manager.
- Maintain the up keep of pitches, including redistribution of rubber crumb, white lining, brushing and netting
- Undertake directly all internal areas of the building ensuring they are clean and ready the customer.
- Work to Maintenance Schedule to ensure up keep of building, pitches and club Cleanliness
- To complete any general maintenance tasks that may be deemed necessary by the management team which are within their competence to ensure we comply with Health and Safety regulations
- To ensure that all vending machines are kept fully stocked and operational
- Ensure you and the team adhere to all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Complete Risk assessments and pitch check sheets are completed
- To Carry Out weekly Fire tests
- To Carry out bi-weekly beer line cleans
- To carry out weekly Legionella controls - weekly temp checks and flushing.
- To ensure all stock deliveries are recorded and stringently checked before accepting.
- To ensure stock is neatly stored away and rotated to avoid stoking reaching sell by date.
- To ensure a weekly lighting Audit is carried out.
- Identify and report to the management team any areas of the facility that requires maintenance and advise them where appropriate, of necessary action required
- To ensure all internal areas are cleaned in accordance to the cleaning schedule.
- Deliver 'World Class’ customer service at all times
- Fulfil all reasonable requests to ensure customers comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Receive customer feedback and deal with complaints in a calm, patient and professional manner, escalating any issues to General Manager
- To offer first response to customers needing first aid treatment.
- Control expenditure when repairing or replacing equipment
- Ensure the club is secure at all times and that vending machines are secure.
- Source cost effective ways to repair issues.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job