Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Being a key holder - Locking/unlocking the school building
- Carrying out regular security checks and maintaining health and safety records
- General maintenance, decorating, DIY, cleaning, and up keep of the school. This will also involve liaising with contractors and the school cleaners
- Attend to emergency call outs
- Communicating with other members of staff in regards to any issues
The ideal Candidate will have good communication skills, a sense of humour, and a calm and caring nature. Previous experience in a school caretaking role would be beneficial.
Working with the Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The Education Network is committed to safer recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.
The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job