Belgravia Staffing are currently recruiting for a Caretaker / Warden for a live in role near Chislehurst, Kent. Accommodation for the role includes: 1 bed accommodation that forms part of a retirement development for independent living.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the day to day running of the site, tasks will include but may not be limited to:
• Arranging a minimum of three weekly activities for the residents on site
• Keep all communal areas including external gardens clean and tidy at all times
• A weekly deep clean of communal areas to be carried out
• Keep the external gardens free from rubbish
• Handling of petty cash, having overall responsibility for the petty cash tin and float and carrying out petty cash returns on a weekly basis to be reported to line manager
• Maintain and keep up to date residents’ next of kin contact list
• Keep records in day books of daily events including maintenance issues, contractor visits and general overall site observations.
• Replenish refreshment in the communal area and carry out and record stock takes
• Carry out weekly management reports
• Liaison with out of hours service
• Experience and knowledge in a similar position - managing a site, care home or communal living
• Comfortable working on own with little supervision
• Previous experience of reporting and paying council tax with local authority
• 20 days annual leave for a full calendar year with holiday year runs from January - December
• Free accommodation which includes all rental/ services charges etc.
• Water & Electricity utility costs
• Company mobile phone provided, landline and broadband on site
• Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
• All offers would be subject to the necessary background checks including but not limited to: References, Criminal Disclosure & Credit Check
• No pets allowed in accommodation
If interested in applying to this exciting role then please email the Belgravia Staffing Team a copy of your current c.v.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'