The successful candidate will need to provide comprehensive, effective and efficient duties as required and at time may need to support across our two schools. You will be joining a happy, welcoming team.
the school are looking for someone who:
• Has good customer service skills
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
• Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Able to work alone
In return the school will offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
This position will be starting from ASAP
- Part Time – Minimum of 14 hours with a maximum of 21 hours per week, 52 weeks a year
- Hours will be flexible and on occasion may include weekend working
If you would be interested in applying for the position then please do get in contact with me
T:01223 463 305
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'