Caretaker Needed in Slough-PERM
£22,000 per annum
Location: Slough Office + Daily Site Visits (Various Locations throughout
Hours: 8am-5pm, with a 60-minute unpaid break each day
Days: Monday to Friday
Reports To: Operations Admin Manager
Vehicle/Travel: Access to a Van, available daily from the Slough Office (van collected at start of the working day and returned at the end of the working day).
We are currently looking for a Caretaker/Handyman to work in Slough on a perm basis.
Key role in the support and assistance of site and mobile engineers, the Fabric Technician is the interface between the office and the Technicians in the field.
This role supports the field team by assisting with lower skilled tasks that would otherwise stop the technicians from carrying out their normal duties. This role is essential for our client to deliver the agreed services by ensuring that the rubbish is always collected and disposed of correctly from site, by ensuring the plantrooms are always safe and clean and that the technicians always have the help they need.
- General Painting
- Cleaning Plant Rooms
- Cleaning Plant Room equipment pipe work etc
- Clearing Rubbish from modernisation projects
- Delivering Internal Post to Regions
- Collecting Internal Post from Regions
- Lifting boxes
- Moving Furniture around
- Site/Engineer Step Ladder Inspections – (Successful candidate will be sent on relevant training courses).
- PAT Testing of Office equipment
- Submit Weekly Time sheet
- Completion of Engineer Report per job
Skills and Qualities:
- Must hold a clean full driving licence
- Must be reliable
- Have a methodical working manner
- Must be able to Paint
- Good DIY Skills
- Able to follow instruction
- Good Customer Skill
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- Specialist tools required to fulfil role
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Annual Leave starts at 20 days, increases to 25 days over time.
- Death in Service (Applicable after 1 year of Service)
- Private Health Care (Eligible after 3 years of Service)
- Auto Enrolment into Company Pension (after 3 months Service) Employer Contribution 4%.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'