School experience would be beneficial and flexibility is a must as you may be needed for unsociable hours.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing, unlocking and locking of school gates and buildings
- Monitoring and administering CCTV system
- Unsetting and setting of school alarm system
- Checking and securing the school premises
- Key Holder and be the first point of contact in an emergency callout situation
- Overall security of the school premises including the locking of all windows and doors and the drawing of window blinds
- Dealing with minor repairs
If you do not hold a current DBS and haven't subscribed to the online service, you will need to complete a new DBS through Monarch Education.
If you feel you meet the criteria and are looking to work for a bright, enthusiastic and diverse company, please forward a copy of your up to date CV with two referee details to Nicola at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job