Based in Richmond
Salary:£23,104 - £26,731 per annum
Work Patter: 36 hours per week on a rota
Week 1 - 8am to 4pm
Week 2 - 10am to 6pm
A College based in Richmond is currently looking for a Caretaker to join their team.
The caretaker team plays a critical role at the college by providing safe, secure and welcoming spaces for our college community. Caretakers report to the Estates and Facilities Manager and provide caretaking services.
Enhanced DBS desirable
- To open the College premises in good time to allow staff, learners and visitors to enter the premises.
- To deliver timely, high quality service in order to support the work of the College in meeting the needs of learners, staff and other clients. E.g. timely room layout for classes, events etc.
- To monitor and respond to requests logged on the Estates Help Desk system
- To understand customer needs and provide the highest levels of customer service to internal and external parties. Timely responses to requests.
- To manage deliveries.
- To manage site in terms of ensuring issues are resolved or reported in a timely fashion, as to not impede the college operations.
- To effectively co-ordinate with other internal teams e.g. IT and Learner Services teams.
- To support the Estates and Facilities managing in ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are met and recorded
- To carry out and log health and safety and compliance checks as per required schedules. On a timely basis
- To undertake risk assessments with support from the Estates and Facilities Manager
- To support the Estates and Facilities managing in ensuring that our campuses remain covid-safe.
- To be familiar with and follow all relevant policies and procedures
- To monitor and update the helpdesk system on a timely basis.
- To create requisitions on the purchasing system.
- To keep electronic and paper records up to date.
- To log and report accidents, incidents and near misses.
- To assist in the preparation of other reports, as directed by your manager
- Good knowledge and experience of care taking in a similar organisation.
- Self starter, motivated and committed.
- Physically fit
- Excellent customer service.
- Able to work within a team or on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate with diverse range of people including students, staff, contractors and other stakeholders
- Experience of working effectively as a member of a team with minimum supervision in order to carry out tasks
- Enhanced DBS desirable
- Customer Service
- Risk Assessments
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'