Care Assistants needed!
Work available in Care Homes, peoples own homes, day shifts, half day shifts, night shifts and Live-in Packages.
Benefits of working as a Care Assistant with us:
- No Experience required
- Full free training
- Competitive pay £9.58 - £15.96 per hour
- 24 hours support and advice
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours to work around you
- Bank holiday and weekend enhancements
- Day and night shifts available
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant:
- Empathetic, passionate and caring attitude
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Promote equality, diversity and rights
- Assist with mobility
- Provide personal care when necessary
- General cleaning/tidying
- Assist to meet individuals health and well-being needs
Here at Availl Health Care we value all our staff and aim to provide professional care and support to all our clients. We have been established for over 7 years and are fast growing. We are excited to offer this fantastic opportunity to anyone who thinks they can make an exceptional Care Assistant.
Apply now to join us as a Care Assistant, our friendly team would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'