Zinnia Care are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, friendly Health Care Assistants / Support Workers / Carers / Carer. Zinnia Care is a dedicated home care provider offering a person-centered service in Northampton.
No experience necessary. Immediate starts!
Earn £320+ Per week!
- As a Health Care Assistant / Support Worker / Care Worker / Carer, you will be traveling between clients homes providing personalised home care
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience as a Health Care Assistant / Support Worker is beneficial but not essential.
- Shift work available - 7 am to 2 pm or 4 pm to 10 pm. You can also just give us your availability.
- This position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
- £100 welcome bonus (subject to conditions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Generous Mileage Allowance
- Mandatory Training provided and Ongoing specialist care training & the opportunity to take QCF qualifications
- Free uniform
- Paid Shadow shifts available prior to commencement of work
- Guaranteed hours available, with specific rotas
- 24/7 Carer helpline
- Excellent Pay Rates - Your salary is paid by BACSevery 2 weeks
- Pension - all our employees are invited to join our stakeholder pension scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme - if you refer someone you know to work for Zinnia Care you will receive a £100 reward (subject to conditions)
Carers can earn up to £20k+ (excluding mileage) per year depending on the number of hours worked.
Required license or certification:
Driving License and car owner
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job