Night Carers - (12 hr shifts 8pm-8am)
24hour & 36 hour contracts
£8.50 per hour plus benefits
Leah Lodge - Blackheath SE13
The Cinnamon Care Collection is an exclusive group of luxury care homes and retirement developments occupying beautiful locations around the country. Our aim is to help older people live happier and healthier through our award-winning developments, individual approach and commitment to first-class care. Our team offers vast healthcare expertise combined with a mission to make The Cinnamon Care Collection the ultimate difference in later life care.
Leah Lodge based in Blackheath is a beautiful home that cares for residential and dementia residents.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide individual care as required by each resident in order to meet their personal needs whilst ensuring that each person's dignity and individuality is upheld and their independence, choice and control is promoted at all times. You'll be required to create a happy and caring atmosphere; which involves providing a wide range of general caring services and duties within the limits of personal experience and knowledge. You'll also help in the care of the resident's physical environment and the general day to day activities within the home and to adopt a totally flexible approach and attitude to the challenges of the post.
1. Ensuring the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting / assisting residents, when required, with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, and all other aspects of daily living, according to their individual needs.
2. Paying particular attention to assisting residents who have limited mobility, or physical difficulties, making the best use of aids provided.
3. Closely monitoring residents who may be confused and/or who have behavioural problems.
4. Promoting continence and assisting with toileting.
5. Assisting in the delivery of care for residents who are dying or who have a progressive illness.
- care assistant
- senior carer
- senior care assistant
- night carer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job