BECOME A CARE WORKER - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
ExcelCare24 are currently recruiting for Trainee or Experienced Care Workers to join our dedicated team based in Wolverton, Milton Keynes.
- Working with a Friendly & Supportive Team.
- Weekly or Monthly Pay.
- Up to 28 days holiday pay per year.
- Employee Pension Scheme.
- Free Uniform.
- Flexible Working Hours or Full Time Work.
- Full Induction & Support.
- Free Industry Recognised Training Courses & NVQ/OCF Qualifications.
- Pool Car for business use if required (fuel included)
- A Career Pathway with opportunities to get promoted
- Driving Licence
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to attend training courses.
- Availability to Work in Milton Keynes
We are seeking trustworthy, caring, friendly and motivated people who want to make a difference to people's lives, delivering outstanding care to our clients based in the Milton Keynes Area. We would welcome applications from people wanting to pursue a career in care (Not Experienced or Experienced) looking to work for a dedicated team.
- Personal Centred Caring
- Personal Care
- Food Preparation
- Domestic Duties
- Medication Administration & Support
ExcelCare24 are an independent care company, established in 2014, we have an excellent reputation for providing dignified, personalised care that promotes the independence of people living in their own homes in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire & Aylesbury. We have achieved record success in 2015, 2016, 2017 and are looking to continue this success into to 2018. Our clients range in age and support needs with the majority living with some form of dementia. We provide care services from 30-minute visits up to on-going 24-hour care.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a dedicated and valued care worker with ExcelCare24, please apply by responding to this advert with a copy of your CV or by calling us directly. Please ask for Stuart.
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job