ARE YOU LOOKING TO USE YOUR CAREERS EXPERIENCE, WHERE YOU CAN TRULY MAKE A DIFFERENCE? IF YOU DO, DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS POSITION!
Kameo Recruitment is advertising for a Careers Development Manager, on behalf of their Client, an established and highly reputable social enterprise, based in Central Cambridge. This is for a period of 12 months, to cover Maternity Leave and will see you working between 25-30 hours per week. You will provide careers advice and guidance to young people and support or client in delivering careers-related interventions in both schools and colleges. Our client makes a huge difference with the work that they carry out and you would be joining an organisation where you will be able to contribute to this. This position is a truly fantastic opportunity and would suit someone who is able to communicate effectively at all levels, is able to work both autonomously and within a team and is qualified to a minimum of Level 6 Diploma Career Guidance and Development, or equivalent. If this is you, please continue reading for further details;
OUR CLIENT WILL CONSIDER FLEXIBLE WORKING, ALONG WITH THE PART TIME HOURS
Duties & Responsibilities of the Careers Development Manager:
Careers advice, information and guidance:
- Provide one-to-one career advice and guidance to young people on career pathways (including university, apprenticeship, traineeship and employment), career choices and career management skills development such as CV writing, interview skills, job search and making applications through a variety of platforms
- Provide private one-to-one personal guidance to young people at the office
- Involve young people in the planning, review and evaluation of one-to-one provision
- Record client information and maintain confidential records held in relation to clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the careers, education and skills sectors to ensure the delivery of accurate careers advice, education, information and guidance in one-to-one and group work provision (see below for group work involvement requirements)
- Provide careers-related workshops to young people in schools including career awareness, education and career management skills development such as interview skills, job search, networking and making applications through a variety of platforms
- Participate in company-wide careers events such as careers fairs, post-16 option evenings, parent evening talks and others throughout the year
- Update and develop content relating to careers education interventions e.g. workshop presentations, briefing materials for schools and volunteers, student handouts and evaluation forms
The ideal candidate will have experience within in a similar position and will have the ability to travel within a c. 50-mile radius of Cambridge.
Our client has a fantastic culture and they take pride in offering a supportive, fun environment, along with a great benefits package.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise - To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
Kameo Recruitment is advertising on behalf of our client and your CV will be passed directly to them for screening. They will contact you if they feel that you are suitable for this position, within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'