This is a temporary opportunity for a minimum of 4 months.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering initial advice and guidance to a wide demographic of learners
- Attending a variety of careers events
- Helping learners progress onto relevant courses & qualifications
- Advising learners on progression plans
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Level 6 qualification in IAG and/or careers advice experience
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm attracting a salary of £11.29 per hour.
This role is to start as soon as possible.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job