Greater Manchester (Various Locations)
£23,000 - £25,000
I am currently recruiting for experienced Careers Advisors to join my client based in Manchester. The role will be delivering a free impartial universal service across Greater Manchester, for employed and unemployed people, contributing to individuals’ progression into sustainable employment, training and education.
As a Careers Advisor you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing careers and skills advice for priority customer groups to help their progression into training and sustainable employment
- Ensuring flexible delivery arrangements through a range of locations and outlets
- Strong partnership working, which may include signposting and referrals to other channels.
- Establishing and delivering both group and one-to-one activities as part of client interventions.
- Producing Action Plans to provide evidence of the service for the customer
- Contribute to inspection and quality assurance arrangements whilst contributing to the achievement of annually set individual and team targets.
What are we looking for?
As the ideal candidate you will have previously worked as a Careers Advisor or in a very similar role.
The above is desirable but above all we are looking for the successful candidate of the role of Careers Advisor to have the following:
- NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Advice & Guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation & self-management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent time Management - working flexibly and in a variety of locations to meet individual targets
- Strong administration skills
- Teaching qualification (desirable)
- Ability and experience with CRM system
- A flexible attitude
- Driving Licence with own transport
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful team in one of the market leading companies. If you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of Careers Advisor in this forward thinking company please apply below and send your CV to us ASAP.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job