Receptionist - Margaret Street and Finsbury Circus
Are you an experienced career receptionist from a corporate background looking for the opportunity to be the face and voice of our two beautiful London offices?
Savills are seeking an outstanding receptionist to join our very friendly, stable and close-knit reception team. The ideal candidate will have a solid reception background, be happy to work between two offices (right next to Oxford Circus & Liverpool Street stations), and be seeking a pure reception role. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a fast paced and fun team.
Corporate receptionist required for front of house role rotating between Savills West End Headquarters and Savills City office.
Candidates must possess the friendly, welcoming and professional manner necessary to work in a client facing role.
The successful candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and understand the importance of creating an excellent first impression with clients.
This is a dynamic role, ideal for someone who enjoys multi-tasking and the hustle and bustle of working on the front line.
- Previous Corporate reception experience essential
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly phone manner and meet and greet style
- Friendly personality, approachable, assertive, shows initiative, proactive
- Excellent presentation, maintaining a professional and polished appearance
- Good organisational, multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Flexible and good at problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience of using both switchboard and meeting room booking software essential
- IT skills. Ability to use Microsoft Outlook and Excel essential.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY