- A proven track record of managing Business Analysis Deliverables across multiple projects and supporting/managing the analysis activities of other Business Analysts on large-scale change programs.
- Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
- Production of high/detailed level requirements – Facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business need, project objectives, outcomes and expectations. Works with the Project Manager and wider Project Team to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholders.
- Requirements Management – Oversees end to end traceability of requirements from Concept through to Test.
- Solution Assessment and Validation – Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy.
- Continuously monitors projects for business analysis risk issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to document and mitigate risk where appropriate.
- Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed advice to the business, the Business Analysis and Project Management Team and Senior Management where appropriate.
- Ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcome
- Shaping, prioritisation and definition of the business requirements to provide best fit Planning/facilitation/delivery of workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning and delivery support
- Reviewing and sign off on implementation plans where appropriate
- Reviewing and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria and results to ensure traceability to business requirements
- Identify potential improvements as part of a wider Business Analysis Competency
- Providing an interface between the business areas and IT project team throughout the life cycle
- Operating effectively within a business change environment, adapting approach to suit working environment
- A minimum of 3+ Years as a Business Analyst
- Strong facilitation, communication (written and verbal) , listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels and with 3rd parties
- Builds productive relationships with functions and third parties outside of the project team
- Experience of full project life cycle across a range of projects
- Strong influencing and negotiations skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical reasoning skills, and excellent oral and written skills
- Good problem solving skills, methodical, with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines, with an eye for attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and has an ability to prioritise and multi task in a challenging working environment, good organisational skills
- Remains calm and professional when under pressure
- Relevant ISEB/BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Financial service industry knowledge in the area of Collective Investments; Transfer Agency
- Experience working within an outsourcing environment
- Relevant Collective Investment / Transfer Agency qualification such as the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or equivalent
- Is working towards the ‘Advanced’ BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job