Healthcare Assistant (HCA) / Care Worker
Immediate Start | Full Time or Part Time Hours Available
Salary: From £8.50 to £9 per hour
Benefits: Full flexibility and opportunities for permanent employment.
Are you looking for a new job within the care sector? Do you have experience working in a residential or nursing home? If so, we want to hear from you!
SCE Group are looking to register fully qualified Healthcare Assistants / Care Workers to work within a fantastic residential home. You will be expected to work alongside other Healthcare Assistants / Care Workers and permanent staff members to provide the best possible care to our residents.
Healthcare Assistant: The Job Role
As a professional HCA, you will be required to help and support the residents as well as help around the home to support other members of your team. You will need to:
- Provide Personal Care to both Female and Male Residents (Including Stoma Care)
- Work alongside a team of staff to provide excellent care and support
- Work with Care Plans and Risk Assessments
- Be able to use a Hoist (Moving & Handling)
- To optimise independence and personal choices
Healthcare Assistant: The Job Requirements
Being a Healthcare Assistant can be very demanding and challenging at times, so we are looking for someone who is very strong minded and can work under pressure. To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 6 months experience working in a care environment
- Have experience working with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour
- Have some knowledge or experience of working with Autism
- To have experience giving Personal Care
- Knowledge of Moving & Handling
- Ideally have an NVQ Level 2 or 3
Care Worker: What you can expect
- Both Full and Part Time Hours (Flexible Hours)
- Training to Develop your Career
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme Bonus
Please apply for this Healthcare Assistant Role if you have the following experience:
Healthcare Assistant | Health Care Assistant | Home Care Assistant | HCA | Care Worker | Care Assistant | Carer | Personal Care | Manual Handling | Working under Pressure
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense to be met by applicant. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
This Vacancy is being advertised by SCE Group who are operating as an employment business.
Please Note: Due to our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'