Goldcrest Care Services provides domiciliary care services to individuals in their own homes, in Aylesbury.
We are currently hiring care staff to work with adults in their homes. Staff must be able to work from, Monday to Sunday over 7 days, 40hrs per week, Flexible shifts.
- Companionship calls
- Meal preparations
- Light domestic support
- Personal care
- Supporting with medication (training provided)
- Shopping and accompanying to appointments
Above all you will be a valued employee working alongside a vibrant team of managers and colleagues providing highly rewarding services
Benefits of working with Goldcrest Care Services Ltd:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Thorough induction and orientation sessions
- Career development plans and trainings provided (social care qualifications)
- Experience in care not necessary but can be an advantage
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Driving licence and own car (we can provide a car for the right candidate)
- Valid DBS required or agree to have a DBS check completed
If you believe that you are the right person with passion and interested in pursuing a career in Social Care, then please get in touch by phone for further details to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'