Care Worker / Health Care Assistant (HCA) - Leicester LE5
Salary: From £8.50 to £9 per hour (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Full Flexibility.
Do you have experience working in a residential or nursing home? Are you looking for a new and exciting role within the care sector? If so, we may have something for you.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Care Assistant. The successful applicant’s duties will include personal care, moving & handling, preparing meals and other associated tasks within a fantastic residential home. We always expect our Carers to provide a high standard of care to all our clients and work alongside other Healthcare Assistants / Care Workers and permanent staff members.
Healthcare Worker: The Job Role
As a professional Care Worker, you will be required to help and support the residents as well as help around the home to support other members of your team. You will need to:
- Provide Personal Care to both Female and Male Residents
- Work alongside a team of staff to provide excellent care and support
- Work with Care Plans and Risk Assessments
- Be able to use a Hoist (Moving & Handling)
- To optimise independence and personal choices
Healthcare Worker: The Job Requirements
Being a HCA can be very demanding and challenging at times, so we are looking for someone who is very strong minded and can work under pressure. To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 6 months experience working in a care environment
- Have experience working with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour
- Have some knowledge or experience of working with Autism
- To have experience giving Personal Care
- Knowledge of Moving & Handling
- Ideally have an NVQ Level 2 or 3
Healthcare Worker: What you can expect
- Both Full and Part Time Hours (Flexible Hours)
- Training to Develop your Career
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme Bonus
Please apply for this Care Worker Role if you have the following experience:
Healthcare Assistant | Health Care Assistant | Home Care Assistant | HCA | Care Worker | Care Assistant | Carer | Personal Care | Manual Handling | Working under Pressure
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense to be met by applicant. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010. If you require any further information please call the office number or complete an Application A form on our website.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employment business.
Please Note: Due to our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'