Trinity Homecare are looking for a committed, hardworking, empathetic and loving Support Worker to join its growing team around Epsom and surrounding areas. This role involves supporting clients in and around their own home. We offer full training, support and a genuine career path to help you progress further. Please note, the locations of these assignments mean you must be a driver with access to your own car and a full licence for use in the UK. Full-time, Part-time and Weekend work available.
What do you get?
- Flexible hours between 7am and 10pm with clients in your local area (mornings, evenings and weekend work available)
- From £10.50/hr weekdays and £12.00/hr weekends(for those with no prior experience)
- £11.50/hr weekdays and £13.00/hr weekends(for those with relevant qualifications)
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
- 30p mileage allowance from home to your clients and between client locations
- Free induction training to Care Certificate Level from our qualified Trinity trainers
- Free uniform and equipment
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday pay pro-rated
- Ability to earn referral bonus of £250
Experienced or not - we can offer you one of the most rewarding experiences by becoming a Trinity Home Care Assistant.
Some of the tasks include:
- Companionship calls, social visits and days out
- Planning and preparation of nutritious and healthy meals
- Shopping trips and appointment visits
- Personal Care Assistance (washing, toileting, dressing & grooming)
- Management of medication
- Help with personal development and rehabilitation
- Some light housekeeping tasks
What we need from you:
- A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
- Dedication, commitment and reliability
- Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
- Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Confidence in driving to different locations
Here at Trinity Homecare, we are guided by our values and mission statement. We believe that by giving our clients the best possible service we are helping to give them the best quality of life.
Personal- We respect everyone as an individual and respond to changing needs. Trusted- We keep our promises and do what we say. Caring- We are committed to what we do and who we care for.
Our Care Services
- Companionship and home help Keep busy, active and less isolated with our friendly carers, available by the hour
- Daily home care First class expert help with your daily routine, available by the hour
- Live-in home care 24/7 live in care with expert carers matched to your needs every hour of the day and night
- Specialist dementia care Expert dementia carers to assist with daily living, available by the hour or live-in
We can offer full training to people who have no experience and we would also like to speak to candidates who have experience and are Level 2/3 qualified or above in Health and Social Care. We are an approved NCFE Training Centre so there is an opportunity for new and existing carers to gain qualifications whilst they work.
We run induction training every two weeks at our Head Office in Worcester Park, Surrey so we can work with you to find a date that is suitable.
Here at Trinity Homecare we are always interested to hear about people from the following industries: Retail, Hospitality, Nursing, Personal Care, Child Care, Call Centre, etc. To find out more about benefits of working for Trinity Homecare, please visit our website.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'