£8.30 - £8.50 per hour
Are you looking for your next rewarding career move?
Do you have a passion for care?
Do you have a caring nature and want to do a job where you can really make a difference?
We are looking to recruit Care Workers to join our excellent growing team. AJ Community Care provide support and care to people who suffer from illness, disabilities and have difficulties due to old age. We are looking for caring people who have experience in caring for loved ones and are good home makers. For this position we will provide all training and support required to build you up to become a fantastic and valuable member of the Community Care team.
Care Worker - Responsibilities:
- Support with personal hygiene and maintenance.
- Prepare meals and support with eating and drinking.
- Help with reminding and taking medication.
- Help maintain a clean and tidy home environment.
- Help with shopping, collections and appointments.
- Provide companionship and Social interaction to reduce loneliness.
- Provide general home care duties.
Benefits of becoming a Care Worker with AJ:
- £8.30ph, plus paid travel time + mileage
- £8.50ph, plus paid travel time + mileage on a weekend
- £100 bonus when competencies completed
- A free uniform and ID
- 28 days paid holiday per year (accrued holiday pay)
- The Care Certificate Training
- The opportunity and support to complete an NVQ in Health and Social Care
- An office team who have all been carers and understand your needs
- Annual employee events such as Christmas parties/ Team Meetings etc.
- £100 referral bonus should you successfully recommend someone to us
Care Worker - Requirements for this role:
- Driving license and a reliable car for every shift.
- No professional experience is required but a natural caring and kind nature is vital.
- Have the willingness and flexibility to work shifts of 6am - 3pm or 3pm-11pm
Care Worker - Training
Most of our Home Carers have never worked in care before they joined us. However, they had raised a family, cared for loved ones or had some personal experience of looking after someone.
This is the best foundation for a Home Carer. We will teach you the rest with a great induction and continuous on the job training. We also proud to have people of all ages doing a diploma in Health and Social Care alongside their work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'