Job Title: Care Worker
Location: SG12 7LP
Rate of Pay: £7.83 - £8.20 per hour
Are you a hard working, motivated and friendly carer wanting to improve the lives of the elderly?
I am recruiting for a number of Care Workers to work in part of a care team to monitor, lead and provide high quality care to residents in line with their individual care plan.
You will benefit from:
· Weekly pay
· Free training
· Temp of the Month Scheme
· `Refer a Friend` scheme with financial rewards
· Flexible working hours
· Free on site parking
· Full support from Swanstaff Team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Bank Holiday pay enhancements
· Free ID badge
· Support residents with all daily activities
- Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
· Working within a team
· Shift times are 8am-8pm OR 8pm-8am OR 8am-2pm OR 2pm-8pm, Monday-Sunday
· You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in healthcare.
· The right to work in the UK.
· Must be reliable with good work ethic.
· Must be able to provide us with work and character references.
· Must have a passion to work within the healthcare sector.
· Must have flexible availability.
Hurry, we are registering now so give us a call at Waltham Cross branch to book an appointment!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job