Job Title: Care Worker
Location: N21 1TG
Rate of Pay: £7.83 - £8.75 per hour
I am recruiting for a number of warm hearted, friendly care assistants with experience supporting older people, including individuals who have Alzheimer`s and other forms of dementia.
You will benefit from:
· Weekly pay
· Free training
· Temp of the Month Scheme
· `Refer a Friend` scheme with financial rewards
· Flexible working hours
· Free on site parking
· Full support from Swanstaff Team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Bank Holiday pay enhancements
· Free ID badge
· Assist residents with physical and emotional needs.
· Respect their independence and dignity.
· Keep accurate records.
· Be able to think on your feet and prioritise your own workload.
· Shift times are 8am-8pm OR 8pm-8am, Monday-Sunday.
· You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in healthcare.
· The right to work in the UK.
· Must be reliable with good work ethic.
· Must be able to provide us with work and character references.
· Must have a passion to work within the healthcare sector.
· Must have flexible availability.
Hurry, we are registering now so give us a call at Waltham Cross branch to book an appointment!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job