A well-established but close and small team based in the Birmingham, Hall green, Castle Vale and Solihull areas have 6x incredible opportunities for experienced carers to help support some of the community’s most vulnerable.
The Care worker role
- Working closely with Service users and their close relatives to ensure service user is well supported
- Depending on the condition of your service user you may like to take them shopping, play games or have fun with Arts and Crafts as a highly appreciated companion
- Working with the Care Manager / Registered Manager to ensure service users are kept safe, raising any safeguarding issues in line with CQC and company policy.
- Where required - liaising with family members where a service user may not have the ability to give consent or to make certain arrangements
- Minimal personal care involved however this will be discussed with you in interview stage as every service user’s needs will vary.
- You will be visiting a close patch of clients in their homes (local to your area) working either full time or part time depending on your availability.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally 6 months experience in a similar Care worker or Support workers role
- Ideally a car driver and owner
- Good communication skills so you can interact with our service users
- An engaging personality, able to motivate and be a close companion to those who may need it the most
- £7.83 per hour + Mileage paid
- Flexible shifts (Early shifts 8am to 2pm) and (Late shifts 2pm till 8pm)
- Full time or Part time contract depending on your availability
- Personal Care
- Support Workers