£8.01 per hour
We care for many people who suffer from illness, disabilities and have difficulties due to old age. We are looking for caring people who have experience in caring for loved ones and are good home makers.
Care Worker - Responsibilities:
- Support with personal hygiene and maintenance.
- Prepare meals and support with eating and drinking.
- Help with reminding and taking medication.
- Help maintain a clean and tidy home environment.
- Help with shopping, collections and appointments.
- Provide companionship and Social interaction to reduce loneliness.
- Provide general home care duties.
Benefits of becoming a Care Worker with AJ:
- £8.01ph, plus paid travel time + mileage.
- £100 bonus when competencies completed.
- A free uniform and ID.
- 28 days paid holiday per year (accrued holiday pay).
- The Care Certificate training
- The opportunity to complete an NVQ in Health and Social Care
- An office team who have all been carers and understand your needs.
- Annual employee events such as Christmas parties etc.
- £100 referral bonus should you successfully recommend someone to us.
Care Worker - What you will need:
- Driving licence and a reliable car for every shift.
- No professional experience is required but a natural caring and kind nature is vital.
- Home Carers working hours are 6am - 3pm or 3pm-11pm
Care Worker - Training
Most of our Home Carers have never worked in care before they joined us. However, they had raised a family, cared for loved ones or had some personal experience of looking after someone. This is the best foundation for a Home Carer. We will teach you the rest with a great induction and continuous on the job training. We also proud to have people of all ages doing a diploma in Health and Social Care alongside their work.
- Friendly Personality