Care Assistants, join our great team supporting local clients.
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced, friendly Care Assistants to join our local team.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly Pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients' lives with every visit.
We support clients with many different needs including:
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
Join our team today.
What we're looking for from you:
- 6 months' paid experience in care within the UK
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
We're also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job