Is it boring working in the same place every day? With Prestige you can work where you want and when you want!
Due to ongoing growth and development Prestige Nursing & Care are constantly recruiting and require the very best experienced Care Workers to join our well established team! We currently have a high demand to cover care/nursing homes in and around the surrounding areas of Plymouth and we also have vacancies within our homecare team providing the highest quality care for our valued service users in their own homes.
Every client has their own individual needs and by the same token, every member of staff is different. We take pride that the members of our team are valued and looked after, alongside our valued clients.
We provide the highest quality of training and support to get the very best out of our team, we are looking to expand and would love to hear from you!
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Flexible hours and variety of work
- Weekly pay
- Continuing support and development
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
Duties of the Job
- Administering medication
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
Job Specific Requirements
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job