Carer / Care Assistant / Healthcare assistant
Do you have previous employment experience as a Care Worker? Or do you have experience helping care for someone close to you?
MSC Homecare Ltd. is recruiting friendly, caring, and reliable people as Care Workers in North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent. Do you live locally and preferably have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle?
Then this could be your new job role?
You will need commitment and flexibility to meet the needs of those that use our services whilst respecting their dignity, privacy and independence, and being available to work shift patterns including weekends.
As a Care Worker you will be assisting service users
- to get in to and out of bed including using aids and adaptations,
- to dress and undress including using aids and adaptations,
- to wash, bathe, or shower including using aids and adaptations,
- with oral hygiene, hair care, nail filing and facial shaving,
- to use the toilet including using aids and adaptations,
- assistance with continence and catheter care
- with medication storage, preparation, prompting and administration
- Preparing and serving food and drink
- Cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
- Washing and drying clothes and bedding
- Choosing and collecting shopping
- Ordering and collecting medication
- Companionship and support
- Assistance to attend social and recreational activities
- Pay from £8.00 per hour + Mileage +Free Uniforms
- Flexible and regular contract hours based on availability, up to full time
- On site induction training
- Access to career development training to achieve Health & Social Care Diploma level 2 & 3
Since 2011 MSC Homecare Ltd. has increased its delivery of social care and support services, with an experienced management team, we use technology to support the quality of service Care Workers can provide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job