An amazing Support worker opportunity is available, with a well established housing group, Specialising in Learning and Physical Disabilities based in Devon.
A well established Housing and Healthcare group with reliable and professional staff.
Specialising predominantly in Mental Health and Learning Disabilities services - they have excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
• Supported Living, encouraging independence, choice and autonomy .
• Supporting with daily living tasks, small element of personal care, accessing the community using public transport for shopping and social activities, support with budgeting and medication.
• Full training ,including service user specific training and medication.
Qualities of staff members:
• Experience of working with learning Disabilities, Mental health and behaviours that challenge.
• Need to be reliable, flexible ,caring, able to work alone and as part of a team.
• Must want to relate to the challenges that our service users have in their day to day life.
• Shift work covering hours between 8am-10pm
• Occasional sleep shift.
• Alternate weekend shifts.
• £7.83 per hour
Please get in touch with us today.
- Mental Health
- Personal Care