They are looking for a number of experienced care workers to join their night staff team on a permanent basis.
The role will involve supporting and caring for adults with a wide range of difficulties and the candidate will need to be comfortable with all aspects of personal care. Some of the key resposinblities will be:
• Providing help with all aspects of personal care.
• Providing support with all aspects of end of life care and dementia.
• Accompanying people to social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, meals out, reading etc.
• Monitoring progress and recording notes on daily record sheets relating to each visit
• Providing consistent, person centred support that meets the individual needs of each service user.
This excellent opportunity also comes with the following benefits package:
• 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) given in the first year, rising to 33 days in the second year.
• Essential medical care courses (where required).
• Guaranteed contracted hours & paid over time.
• Travel time and mileage paid between sites.
• A full two weeks paid induction & shadowing & training.
• Excellent employee support and benefits.
• Child care vouchers.
• DBS paid for.
• QCF level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care supported.
• Career progression and personal development opportunities.
The salary for the role is £8.24 p/h rising to £8.64 once the probation period has passed.
If you are intrested in the role please contact Greg Stanley ASAP on 01512366172 or alternatively by email at email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job