London Care are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Wembley Central (HA0) Harrow (HA1) Kenton, Wealdstone, Queensbury (HA3) Edgware (HA8) Wembley Park (HA9) Cricklewood (NW2) (NW6) Kingsbury, West Hendon (NW9) Willesden, Stonebridge (NW10) and surrounding areas.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have either access to a vehicle or, depending upon your area, the ability and willingness to use public transport (as appropriate).
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.00 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (DBS)
London Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job