Are you a Support Worker wanting to care and support vulnerable people?
An amazing Support worker opportunity is available, with a well established housing group, Specialising in Learning and Physical Disabilities based in Dawlish, Devon.
Our 12 bed service accomodates people who are in need of practical support because of illness, disability, old age or challenged behaviour.
- The company -
A well established Housing and Healthcare group with reliable and professional staff.
Specialising predominantly in Learning Disabilities services - they have excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
- The Support Worker position -
- We are looking for support workers with experience working with Physical Learning Disabilites service users
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting adults 18+ with personal care needs.
- Older adults with Learning disabilities
- Full training will be provided
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Happy to undertake activities with our clients.
- 1-1 support with the clients when out in the community
Our service users enjoy a fun lively house, accessing the community and often repeat their routine daily. They take part in social events some evenings and participate in college courses, all of which require full support.
- Salary and Working hours -
- 8 hour day shifts
- between £15,000 per annum
- 3-5 Days a week
- 8am to 4pm
- alternative weekends/ Overtime shifts are available
Please get in touch with us today, by sending your CV.
- Learning Disabilities
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job